Can’t wait? Give Chris Kieff a call 201-677-8302 (New York City Time Zone) Email him: Chris@1GoodReason.com
Speaking Engagement Requests for Chris Kieff:
For speaking engagements see this page.
Pitching The 1 Good Reason Blog & Chris Kieff:
Chris writes this about pitches:
- Read the blog- I write about online marketing, online advertising, social media and marketing.
- The clever among you will have already noticed that I write about different topics on different days:
- Marketing Monday- General marketing & anything that doesn’t fit elsewhere.
- Truthful Tuesday- Deeper topics about fundamental issues.
- Web Wednesday- Web technology related topics.
- Twitter Thursday- Broad subjects related to Twitter, using services and tools.
- Facebook Friday- Broad subjects related to Facebook, using the services and tools.
- Social Saturday- General Social Media (I don’t always write on weekends)
- Serendipity Sunday- Anything (I don’t always write on Sundays because it’s part of the weekend, see Social Saturday above)
- Use email (Chris@1GoodReason.com) or send me a message via Facebook or Twitter.
- BE BRIEF- for brevity is the soul of wit.
- DO NOT SEND ME A PRESS RELEASE. That’s just too last century for my tastes.
- DO NOT SEND ME A FORM LETTER- Read how I respond them here. That is unless you’re interested in becoming the target of an unflattering blog post.
- You must understand that you are selling to me. As the customer I reserve the right to ignore your sales pitch and not respond. I know that’s rude but in today’s world that’s reality.
- Most likely I’ll not write about your product, or not write about it when you wish. I publish a blog post almost every day and they are usually written several days or even (very occasionally) weeks ahead. But go ahead and tell me if you have a schedule because maybe you’ll get lucky.
- If you send me stuff don’t expect to get it back. That includes books, product samples, tee shirts, and other junk.