Expanding My Horizons

August 20th, 2009 · 10 Comments

I have decided to leave Ripple6. It was a difficult decision especially given the economic conditions today. However, I feel that it’s best for myself and for Ripple6 for us to go our separate ways.

It is my opinion that Ripple6 has a fine product and many wonderful people. I recommend anyone who is considering choosing Ripple6 as a business partner to continue your discussions with them. Of the many white label solutions available in the market today Ripple6 is one of the best.

These are extremely exciting times for those of us in social media, digital marketing and strategy. I’m very excited about the opportunities opening in the field of social marketing. My strong background in social media coupled with my experience in online advertising, B2B marketing, SEO and blogging create a strong suite of experience to help you with your online marketing needs.My Cirriculum Vitea is found here.

I welcome inquiries from those interested in working with me. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I can be reached at ckieff@gmail.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter with the contact buttons on the side panel of this blog.

I am also available for speaking engagements and interviews please contact me via the email listed above.

Robert Scoble and I following a meeting in June 2009.

This post is unreasonable and has no related reasons.

Tags: Reasonable Social Networking · Reasons For Net Marketing

• 1 Greg Matthews // Aug 20, 2009 at 9:30 am

This is big news! I appreciate you introducing me to Ripple6 – those conversations are ongoing. I’d also like to wish you the best of luck … I’ll look forward to keeping up with your progress here at 1 good reason.
    All the best!

• 2 Jake Yarbrough // Aug 20, 2009 at 9:50 am

Best of luck to you, Chris.

It seems that you have a great number of loyal followers and should have no trouble making this transition. I’ve recently hung my own shingle as well, and there seems to be a lot of interest from companies in working with individual professionals who can be more nimble than larger companies.

Let’s stay in touch.

Jake

• 3 Lewis Green // Aug 20, 2009 at 10:34 am

Best wishes Chris. You have done some good work at Ripple6.

• 4 Dave Fleet // Aug 20, 2009 at 1:00 pm

Good luck with whatever you land on next, Chris.

• 5 Rich Ullman // Aug 20, 2009 at 6:21 pm

Chris,

Thanks very much for the kind words. We wish you (and yours) nothing but good things and success.

-Rich
    svp, Marketing
    Ripple6, Inc.

• 6 Sally // Aug 21, 2009 at 10:15 am

Oh wow that is big news, Chris.

I’ve enjoyed our interactions around the Ripple 6 platform. Do keep in touch with your future activities.

Sally

• 7 Dean Landsman // Aug 21, 2009 at 2:59 pm

Chris, it is a pleasure to welcome you to the pantheon of consultants. I value and welcome your wisdom, professionalism and experience among the ranks.

• 8 Colin Alsheimer // Aug 24, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Best of luck to you, Chris! No doubt you’ll succeed wherever you wind up!

-Colin

• 9 Zachary Moser // Aug 24, 2009 at 12:54 pm

It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I learned so much from you and thank you for taking the time to teach me a lot of what i know now. Whoever grabs you next will have something special.

• 10 Chris Kieff // Aug 25, 2009 at 7:30 pm

I don’t have words to express the thanks to everyone who has been so supportive. Thank you all for your kind words and wishes. I’ll be sure to be in touch with you all to let you where I land and what I’m up to. Meanwhile I’ll be writing my thoughts and observations here so please be sure to check back and let me know what you think about my thinking.